Happy Valentine's Day Notes

valentines-day-1980284_640-heart-shape-Valentines-day-wishes
valentines-day-1980284_640-heart-shape-Valentines-day-wishes
I may not be able to express how special you are to me, I may not be able to spend time with you because I am busy but please know that you are always in my heart and I love you to infinity and beyond. Happy Valentines Day!

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I have been when I am with you. Happy Valentines Day!
We got two feet to walk and two hands to celebrate. But why do we have only one heart? It is because the other was given to another person. As for mine, it was given to you, I love you!

Some of the best things in life are invisible and that's the reason why we close our eyes when we kiss, dream and cry. Happy Valentines Day!

If I have to choose between breathing and loving you. I will choose to breathe so I can still express how much I love you. Happy Valentines Day!

You are the only person with whom I dream every day and night and you are the one with whom I want to wake up in the morning, so make my dreams come true. Happy Valentines Day!

That same moment you entered my life, I was enjoying my normal life just for the sake of life. However, the moment you held me in your arms, I've never felt so alive. Happy Valentines Day!

Dear, our love is truly special because I know we are destined to be together. In spite of everything, we still meet and I promise that I will never stop loving you. Happy Valentines Day!

Love is a four letter word with meanings that I never understood. But when you entered my life, you have helped me to understand the true meaning of love. Happy Valentines Day!

On this special day, I want you to know that I want to grow old with you and continue to love you until the end of time. Happy Valentines Day!

Reborn when you kissed me for the first time. But part of me died when you left me. Right now, I'm still trying to be alive because I can not wait for the day that you will come back to me. Happy Valentines Day!

Dear honey, your smile certainly kindles my heart. I love you, Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, my love. I like the way we spend time together, even when you're crazy. I love you!

I do not know what I am for your life. I do not know if you love me or not. But one thing I know is that I will always love you, my love.

No matter how far you are from my love, you'll always be in my heart forever. I love you, Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. The TINIC block – the "vintage" - Titanium Blocks - TITanium.com
    TINIC block - THE TINIC block - The TINIC block 2018 ford ecosport titanium - citizen titanium dive watch The TINIC block - The TINIC titanium daith jewelry block - The TINIC block - titanium lug nuts TINIC block - The micro touch titanium trim where to buy TINIC block - The TINIC block - TINIC block

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.